- choose the RIGHT Kale. Curly kale can be too chewy. Look for Lacinato Kale. The longer leaf kale.
- Remove the stem
- Use Ghee Butter, this will give it a really nice sweet flavor and make all the difference!
- Add plenty of sea salt and Mrs Dash (or your favorite spice).
- Melt about 1-2 teaspoons of ghee in the skillet on medium heat, fill that skillet up with kale leaves
- I cook it about 7 minutes should be bright green and tender.
- ENJOY. I’m telling you it’s really good. I think ghee and salt are KEY. And this is coming from someone who does not really like vegetables.
In case you’re not familiar with kale, this is a picture of Lacinato Kale, which is a bit more tender than curly kale.
Blessings To You and Your Health!
Catherine Rudolph, CNC
Certified Nutrition Consultant