Foods That Heal You CBD
With CBD Oil, there is no one-size-fits-all dose because your specific biology is unique. But there are some basic guidelines you can follow to help you find the right dose that’s going to work best for you.
The general rule of thumb is start with one serving a day, and increase every few days until you find your desired dose.
CBD will provide maximum benefits when used consistently (every day), much like a daily multivitamin supplement. You may experience some effects within a day or two, but it may take a while for your body to adjust to the chemical compounds found in CBD. Therefore, CBD should be taken consistently for at least 7-10 days, and in some cases it may take 2-4 weeks to achieve full effects.
How Many Milligrams
A single serving size on Foods That Heal You CBD products will range from 5mg-15mg depending on which product you choose. Some sources suggest that a “reasonable minimum” dosage starts at 10-40 milligrams per day. Others suggest starting at 25 milligrams per day. In the end you really have to experiment to find the dose that best meets your needs.
How Often Should You Take CBD
How often you take CBD oil will vary as well. Most people take it 1-3 times a day based on need. We have had some on our Facebook Community report results with as little as one serving of CBD Oil per day, while others find relief with up to 3 servings of CBD Oil, 3 times a day. Again, each persons biology is unique in how they metabolize CBD Oil.
Other Factors That May Affect Dosage
Efficacy is going to vary for different products
For example if you’re vaping CBD Oil, it has a higher efficacy so you’re going to be absorbing a very high percentage, up to 90% of the CBD Oil you take in. Pure Oil Concentrates have a decent absorption rate as well. But if you try CBD Edibles, the efficacy is very low so you may only absorb 50% of the CBD you take in because edibles have to travel through your entire digestive system. Click Hereto view video on more details about onset times and efficacy for different types of CBD Oil.
Your Body Fat (not over all weight) can Interfere with CBD Absorption
In general body “weight” is not a determining factor in CBD dosing. HOWEVER, body “fat” may affect the amount of CBD you may need to obtain optimal results. Cannabinoids are attracted to fat. Therefore a high percentage of body fat may hinder the absorption of CBD into your bloodstream. If for example 60% of the CBD you take is absorbed into fat cells, that leaves only 40% circulating in your blood available to the endocannabinoid system. There are no studies on fat cell absorption rates at this time. This information is based on cannabinioid properties and it’s attraction to fat cells.
The Biphasic Affect
Also keep in mind if you are using CBD Oil to help you sleep, CBD is “biphasic” meaning that a smaller amount can cause some to be more alert, while a higher dose will make people sleepy.