High blood pressure is commonly known as “the silent killer”. That’s because you may not feel symptoms in your body with high blood pressure, but chronic high blood pressure can be dangerous for your health increasing your risk for heart disease and stroke. Most people with high blood pressure are aware the primary causes are diet and stress.
1. Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Reducing inflammation in the body is one crucial key to lowering high blood pressure. A diet high in processed foods, refined salt, sugar, and animal foods will increase inflammation, thicken the blood, cause acidosis, and raise blood pressure.
A few resources for you if you’d like to learn more about an anti-inflammatory diet:
- Getting Started Video Series
- Foods That Heal by Catherine Rudolph, CNC
- 21 Day Detox Program by Catherine Rudolph, CNC
2. Reduce Stress
According to the American Institute of Stress, it is estimated 75%-90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress related problems.
- View 5 Ways To Reduce Stress Naturally
- Adrenal Fatigue Video Series (How To Manage and Reduce Stress)
- Hemp Extract
3. Nutritional Supplements
- Hemp Extract – anticoagulant, calms stress and anxiety, anti-inflammatory, among many other potential health benefits
- Trace Minerals Mega Mag – magnesium is known as the anti stress mineral, may also reduce inflammation among many other potential health benefits.
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory, may improve bile flow among many other potential health benefits
- Daily All In One + Organic Greens – floods boy with 175 organic greens and herbs, alkalizing, high anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory and more.
- Fulvic Minerals provides full spectrum of essential minerals, alkalizes, detoxifies at the cellular level
If you are on medication for high blood pressure please consult with your doctor before adding nutritional supplements to your health plan.
Blessings To You And Your Health!
Catherine Rudolph, CNC
Certified Nutrition Consultant